Fast Foods and Obesity

As a Young child one of my favorite meals was the "Happy Meal" from McDonalds, till this day I still eat a McDonalds, Burger King, and other fast food restaurants but is it killing my health. Many Americans today feel that fast foods are to blame for obesity, I feel that there person eating the food is the one to blame. The restaurants are not forcing the food down our throats, we are we choose to eat there food and then try to blame them for the outcome of what happens. "The U.S. Surgeon General report declared that obesity is responsible for 300,000 deaths every year". How can people still choose to eat the foods that are causing them to be obese and kill them?

Fast Food

Fast Food

With the obesity rate rising every day  in America you would think that people would avoid these foods that are so called the "Blame"  to why Americans are obese. It starts in the persons will power to want to change if you continue to eat these unhealthy foods, you will continue to gain wait and stay overweight.

2 thoughts on “Fast Foods and Obesity

1. I don't remember when it was, it was a few years back, but I heard about a case where a woman actually SUED McDonalds because she ate there and was obese. Ridiculous.

2. I don't understand people who say it's not their fault that their obese. You choose what you put in your mouth whether it's a big mac or a salad. i agree with you, the person is to blame and not the fast food chain.