Turkey Day & Black Friday

Turkey Day or Thanksgiving Falls at the end of November every year, where it is a time to give thanks for the things in life you have and the things you need to appreciate everyday. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays, because of the turkey dinners, with mashed potatoes, corn, stuffing, and gravy. It doesn't get much better than that, the six day break from school isn't too bad either. Thanksgiving is a day where families gather too give thanks for everything they have, and have a great big feast with there loved ones. While Thanksgiving is a day where everyone seems to eat until they can't move to pick up there forks, there are also football games on TV all day where you can see your family huddled around one TV watching the games.  ThanksgivingFeastI know that after I eat my turkey all I wanna do is sit on the couch, and not move, and watch football all day long. Although the day is supposed to be made for relaxing, and being with family every person in the back of there minds is thinking about the day after. Black Friday, the biggest shopping day in the whole year, where the sales are unreal. Almost every store has deals to die for, so many people stay up all night to wait for the stores to open at 5 am. I personally think it is crazy, and I Would never wake up that early to go shopping to spend money. Its hard enough for me to wake up at 5 am if I'm getting paid, there's no way i would wake up that early to shop. My family on the other hand thinks it is the best thing ever so they all get up early and go, while i stay home and get my sleep. If I had to pick over the two days I would pick Thanksgiving hands down every time.