Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

On November 10Th Infinity ward Games came out with the new hit Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2. This is the 6th Call of Duty game Infinity ward has come out with. Call of Duty World at War before Modern Warfare 2, and Modern Warfare 1 before that. Over the past years as the technology has increased every year, you can tell the quality of the game has increased as well. I my self have all Six games, and I can tell you that from the first game they came out with to this game it is insane with the amount of improvements they have been able to give to the games. This years Call of Duty in my mind is the best game that has ever been produced, by any company for Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 it doesn't matter nothing can top this. The graphics in this game are out of this world, something you would see in a movie not a video game that you are playing on your TV. Modern-Warfare-2The game scored a perfect 10/10 on almost all testing, and critic reports. The game takes place in the US so it makes it even more realistic, there is a level where you are in Washington D.C. fighting on the streets. within the first week of the game being out they said there was over 4.7 million people who had purchased the game. When It came out at midnight on the 9th me and my buddies waited at Walmart  for the clock to strike 12:00 so we could get our game. I played all night until my classes the next morning, and I have never played a game so realistic.  They are estimating over 7 million copies to be sold, I think they will pass that mark by a few million once people hear about the game, and play it for them selves they will buy it I promise. It is the BEST GAME EVER.

One thought on “Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2

1. I bought this game as well the day after it came out and i agree with you. this game is by far one of the best to come out. It's addicting and time consuming. The story line was pretty sick as well.